Saturday, September 11, 2004

All the wrong way around

My big sister has been teaching me about computers this afternoon and helped me to make this blog. She said I can write things on here to let all my friends know what I've been doing. It's a good idea I suppose, but I think talking to my friends when I see them is better than having them read about it. I'm not sure how much chance I will get to update this anyway, because it's difficult to find a time when I can use the computer - my sister is always on it. It can't be a healthy addiction!

I've spent most of the day waiting for Rosie to take me to the woods. I knew she would do it eventually, but it does get very frustrating having to wait so long. It was lovely and sunny earlier - when we were inside learning how to use computers - but as soon as we went for our walk it started raining. Surely it would have been more sensible to go out while it was nice? Humans are very daft sometimes!


3 Comments:

Blogger Ed said...

"but I think talking to my friends when I see them is better than having them read about it."

Ahem. A dig at me Miss Sue?

7:58 am

 
Blogger Dozy Rosie said...

Sorry if any offence was taken - I have to admit it was intended as a dig, but at my sister, not you!

PS

12:45 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Peggy Sue
Wowwwwweeeeeeeee! What a thing to have your own website, don't think I'll ever get one - no computer literacy skills in our house..............
Anyway, I'll see you at the weekend and we can have a long chat on our walks together.
See you
Jeremy Wolf
PS You have even mentioned me!

9:04 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home