Thursday, September 23, 2004

Muddy Puddles

I've not posted for a while - that's because I was taken away to a place of the old days. No broadband, not even any mobile signal (not that I have a phone - but I did notice a lack of beep beeping)

We went to Keld. Last weekend there were lots of people there. Something to do with Andy being 50. Lots of dogs too, it was great. Of course, I was the best behaved dog :) Didn't go off chasing sheep, or choo up the insides of the car.

On Sunday most of the others went home, but I stayed until today with my mum and dad. It was a nice place to be, when we went to the pub & I could sit in front of the fire. Wasn't all that great on the campsite though. Was very windy - thought the canvas house thingy we were in was going to collapse - & the rain made a horrible muddy puddle right outside our front door.

I didn't think I was meant to come home until tomorrow, but we've come back today. Something to do with Andy going flying?!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Peggy Sue
Your best mate again.
I am glad you are back safely but was a little disappointed you didn't mention me specifically as a weekend chum. After all I am your best friend! We had a great time didn't we? And I was good too - must be your steadying influence.
Missed you but see you soon
Jeremy Wolf

2:15 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home