Sunday, October 31, 2004

Grace's visit & horrid bangs

My friend Grace came to visit last weekend. I used not to like Grace very much, because once she arrived at Andy's work people started to fuss her as well as me. But I've decided jealousy is a poor virtue, and found that she's actually quite good fun.

Here's a photo of Grace & I, when Rosie took us for a walk on Norland Moor:



Click here if you want to see the rest of the photos from Grace's visit.

The horrid bangs haven't got any better since my last post - in fact, it's been worse. They've sent me into such a state that I've started feeling terrible all the time, not just when they're happening. It got so bad that I couldn't eat anything for 2 whole days - not even my gravy bones. Of course, this made my humans very worried & they took me off to that place I hate going to - the vets. I hate the poking & prodding I get everytime I go there, but when I try to tell them to stop they put this thing around my head - think it's called a mussel - & keep on doing it. The vet's given me some medicine (Andy thinks I don't know I'm taking it, because he hides it in cheese - but I'm not that stupid!) and I think it's helping me a bit. I did enjoy my dinner last night - Jane cooked some proper human food for me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home