Tuesday, February 15, 2005

A great week

I'm not doing very well keeping this blog up to date - must try harder!

I felt very sad last Saturday - my family all left with suitcases & I thought I was being abandoned. But Rosie came back after a couple of hours & the week became far better after that. I got to go and stay with Jez for a couple of days, and go to work with him & play with his boys. I also spent 2 days with Chris - he wanted someone to keep him company for his 'reading week' - whatever one of those is.

I met a new dog today. She's called Lottie and is very young. She reminds me a bit of myself when I was her age. Mum & dad say she's going to come and stay with us this weekend. That will be fun, as long as she doesn't pester me too much - will have to show her who is boss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home