Saturday, December 18, 2004

The visitors have been stealing my toys!

Hello readers (supposing any of you are out there)

I'm sorry it's been so long since my last post- over a month now. I'm ashamed of myself! Should try harder to keep this up to date. Thing is, Rosie seems to have been really busy lately & I'm can't manage very well without her help.

Nevermind, here's a picture taken last week when my friends Jeremy Wolf & Bentley came to visit. It's always nice to have visitors, but I have to say I was a little overwhelmed having 2 big dogs here. Especially as they don't even let me play with my own toys.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Peggy,

Miouw; reowow.
Whoos feet are those in the photo? They've got fluffy things on that need to be scratched.

We would have to climb the tree if we were in that room.

Love,

Montana and Jasmine

7:28 pm

 
Blogger Dozy Rosie said...

J
What are you talking about? You know you'd never get away with sitting on the settee here & I'm sure you've never even tried. You're in front of it on the picture, not on it! Don't go getting into trouble for things you've not even done. Looking forward to seeing you soon too.

M & J
Welcome to my website! Those fluffy things are Rosie's slippers & I don't think she'd be very impressed if they were scratched. As for climbing the tree, you'd be risking a very angry Jane if you didn't that - something I definitely wouldn't recommend.

11:30 pm

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

M & J

Our humans have planted a spiky trree in our comfy room too. It is not easy to climb But there is no need because it doesn't have any birds on it, or other cats.

3:42 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home