Thursday, February 24, 2005

Lottie

I mentioned meeting Lottie in my last post. She did come to stay last weekend, and never went home. It seems she is staying here for ever.

I'm not sure that I like not being the only dog in the house. It's always fun when my friend JW comes to visit, but he goes home after - it's different when they aren't just visiting. Having said that, Lottie is a nice dog & when I stop sulking I do find it quite fun having someone to play with. Tonight was good - Andy was hiding toys for us to find. Lottie wasn't as good at it as me, even when she tried peeping.

I'll show you some photos soon, but Andy won't let me use his camera at the moment - I think he doesn't trust me not to wipe off the pictures that are already on it.

Hope you've all been having fun in the snow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Peggie,

It's not too bad having to share a bed and food bowl and slaves with another animal. If one of you is naughty, the humans might not know who to blame. I live with my sister, but we dont know which one is older. I must go and scratch the carpet now.

Bye bye,

Jasmine

9:28 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home